13 February, 2008

St Valentine

This is what I think about Valentine's Day:
When I'm in a relationship I'm not bothered by it. When I was single it made me feel like lonely.
Steve and I usually give each other a card, but we're not bothering this year. As you know dear reader it was our anniversary last week and we've still got the cards up on the mantelpiece. BTW do you know why we got married in February? I suggested it because there ia a 18 month age difference between us. If we had got married later than March but before September it would have looked like I was TWO years older than Steve on the marriage certificate. I didn't want to be an old bride- and I was 31 in March 1999. Of course I now realise 31 is young. I'm still glad that it looks like I'm only a year older than Steve on the certificate. Shallow but true.

No comments: