03 February, 2008

Holiday

The other days I was reading the Lurchers blog and read this. I was very interested as it is difficult taking dogs on holiday. We took the dogs to Wiltshire a few years ago, it was a beautiful cottage but we couldn't leave the dogs in the house unattended. I completely understood and wouldn't have felt happy leaving the dogs by themselves but it did limit us. Also the garden wasn't secure - the first time we let the dogs out Penny took a flying leap over the low wall. So that meant if we went out into the garden the dogs had to be put on a lead. That said, we did have a nice time. But we didn't go back either.
Which is why I found this so exciting. We've booked the caravan because the cottage has already been booked. I can't wait. Tom will love it! Thanks for the tip AOJ!

1 comment:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Oh Gina, you are going to have such a blast at Dumpledale! Carol and Trevor are lovely lovely people! When are you going?