03 February, 2008

Pull up a seat

When we moved into our house we splashed out on a big three seater settee. We didn't have any thing else left to splash for armchairs. A few months later we bought a rocking chair. This is fine when it is just us two but when the Robbos are entertaining it can get a bit squished. Sometimes I even end up sitting on the floor. At my age! We've been discussing what furniture we should buy next time we get a bit of dosh. Steve fancies getting tub chairs and I think they are a good choice. Not over designed, not made out of horrible cheap leather and they do look comfy. But then I saw this beauty. I know it is expensive, and doesn't solve the seating issues but I love it. I'd keep the white shell and opt for the olive leather interior.
Dream on Gina!

No comments: