08 February, 2008

Euro Millions

The Euro millions jackpot this weekend is £96 million. I assume that is pounds not Euros. At work we've done a sweep stake thing. Now what would I do if I won? Lets say, we win and my share is about a million.
I would.....
Book a holiday. A remote Thai island would be nice.

That's it really. I don't know that I would want to give up work, perhaps cut down on my hours. I like where we live, I'd splash out on some home decoration, but I'd be in no rush to move. I'd like a detached house with a big garden- but I don't think my million would stretch that far (don't forget the running costs) We've got a nice car. it would be lovely not to have to worry about money. Sensible aren't I?

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'd be happy with a million, get a new place and upgrade everything around the house ;)

Now if I won several million, it'd be down the architects and land-buying place to design my own home!