06 August, 2007

Special offer

We've taken up a non contract - one off payment Sky offer. Installation, digibox and variety channels for a one off 75 quid. After 6 months I lose the pay for view channels. Fair enough.Ever since Sky have been sending me direct debits forms - I ring up and state the special offer number and they say I don't need to fill it in. Until tonight when all the channels were turned off. I rang up Sky AGAIN. I was really shocked by the operator's attitude - he kept talking over me and HE was getting angry with ME! I don't know why - he wasn't paying for the call. I think it was because I was asking questions he couldn't answer.
Steve ended up having to take the call over (that's how bad it got). Its sorted out again. They don't need to know my bank details. I'm not holding my breath though. Stupid special offer.

No comments: