27 August, 2007

Monday

First of all I have been asked to make one thing clear. In my previous post I mention Steve's auntie. This was shorthand - it was actually Steve's Uncle's girlfriend - but I thought that was long winded and just used the word Auntie. It is important to Steve that I clarify that it was his Uncle's girlfriend and not his Auntie. I suppose I should have called her Common- law Auntie.

We went to the garden show today and took Tommy. This bloke (weirdo?) more or less had poor Tommy in a bear hug and kept telling us how much bigger his dog was than Tom. I think the man had dominance issues. If Penny had been there she would had growled at him. A little while later the man made a bee line for Tommy again - but we just kept walking.

1 comment:

ocean said...

How dare the bloke is!!!It's lucky for him that Tommy has a good temper.