02 August, 2007

My Poor Feet

I bought a pair of shoes. They are described as comfortable. They should be - you know some shoes are f-me* shoes? well these could be described as a cup of tea and a biccy shoes. No sex appeal whatsoever. The shoes are black and flat. And they f'ing killed my feet. My poor toes are a sea of blisters. And if these shoes aren't comfortable what is the point of them?
BTW once when I was high on hormones I bought a pair of killer f-me shoes. They're black and purple and when I wear them I'm six feet tall. But f-me I can't walk in them to save my life.

*Although Gina Robertson curses in real life, it doesn't feel right for Gina Robbo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely unsexy but soooooooooo comfortable are CROCS! The real Crocs, not the copy-cat-crocs. Can't exactly wear them to work unless it's a casual day though! LOL I have plenty of f-me shoes - I can never seem to find comfy shoes til CROCS came along. xXx

Ruthie said...

The only F-me shoes I've got are the ones where you exclaim "f-me, these are killing me"

but I LURVE crocs too.... my very own silly girl shoes!

x

Anonymous said...

I have lots of F*** me shoes too - but they don't bloody work, I should be demanding a refund!:D

For girly feet I wear my flowery Doc Martens, I've now got 6 beautiful pairs and I feel wonderful in them. They do get some odd looks sometimes but normally they make people smile.

Love & painted toenails, Mrs M ~ X ~