01 September, 2007

Do I know you?

I seem to have a very forgettable face. My new manager Steve (its funny that the 2 blokes who can officially boss me about have the same name) used to work at Southend. Although we worked in different departments we were there at the same time. Boss Steve kept going on about how he didn't remember me. After a while this got on my nerves.
Gina: That's funny because I remember you
Boss Steve; Really?
Gina: Yes Steve, you're the reason I applied for this job. I just had to see you again. I was heart broken when you left Southend..
Steve: Ha ha.
At least now he has stoppped going on about how he can't remember me. Actually I don't remeber him either - obviously our paths didn't cross- but I haven't told him that.
Today I bumped in to someone , when I said hello, she said she didn't recognise me...I must have a forgettable face.

No comments: