27 August, 2009

What I did this weekend

Last weekend was a Centre Parcs Weekend. Mum, me , Angela and the little Dudes. We had a fantastic time - but don't you find time passes differently at CP? It goes really, really fast. I went on the Rapids (and have the bruises to prove it), Kana-kanued (was v. rubbish) pedallo'd (much easier and a kana kanu bit got soaked when we did a de tour to the fountain in the middle of the lake) and came third in bowling. On a more chilled level Mum and I spent the morning at the Aqua sana, finishing off with a facial. It was bliss. Although it was nice to come home and see Steve again - I could have done with another day. The Little Dudes always look devastated when they have to leave, which puts a bit of a downer on it.
When I got home I did a mamouth washing sesh. Steve had kept the house spink and span, so that put me in a good mood. I was completely cream crackered though.

No comments: