13 August, 2009

Routine

I am a bit of a sucker for self help books. One of the things they suggest is not to order the same thing when you are in a restaurant. try new things ! Don't get stuck in a rut! I did try to do this , but I learnt I feel very sad if I have a Chinese meal and do not have Kung Po Prawns. I eat whatever I have, secretly yearning for Kung Po prawns. Evey Thursday Steve and I have a Chinese takeaway (another routine. But Wednesday doesn't feel right and Friday, well I'm so thrilled its Friday I cook something special) and I order the same thing. But it makes me happy.

1 comment:

sarah said...

We always get pretty much the same thing from the take-away, my hubby is so fussy that there's a limited amount to choose from. I do like crispy fried beef though, so get that as an extra treat sometimes. :)