25 November, 2008

Addicted

Steve bought a Nintendo DS lite for his birthday and raved about it. he reckoned that  I would really like one. I wasn't keen on spending £1oo or so  on a game thing- as I am more of a book gal. Steve tried to tempt me with a second hand Nintendo DS, he thought they would cost about £60. Still more than I wanted to spend. I wasn't even sure I wanted the thing. Worn down by the Robbo nagging  I said I'd be happy to spend £20, knowing that he'd never get a Nintendo that cheap. And I was right he didn't get one for  £20, he got  one for £12 from E bay. £12!!  
And now I'm madly addicted to Mahjong.  Just one more game, one more game...I blame Steve.

2 comments:

Chicken Lisa said...

42 Classic Games?? My favorite! (after my dog ran off in Sims Vets, wasnt the same after that!) Try balance - its another good one...

Gina said...

Yep I like balance and the shake the bottle ;0)