09 November, 2008

Old Bags

Years ago I used to buy stuff on E bay. that was in the days the Robbos only had one computer between them (how did we manage?) and I used Steve's account. Then after a drunken episode bidding for shoes (the shame and don't ask) I kept away from E Bay. For years.
Mum announces that she would like a small shoulder bag for Christmas.  That poor woman has hardly any handbags (a small note of sarcasm there) I looked around Southend today, but wasn't too impressed with the stuff I saw within my budget. So I signed up to Ebay today and put a bid on a Tula bag. And got outbid in the last few seconds.  I was strangely relieved as I'm not too sure that Mum would have been overly thrilled with what is someone else's old bag.
Mum wants a bag because she borrowed a Radley bag when we went to Center Parcs, but those little babies go for 75 quid!

No comments: