03 December, 2008

Yikes! Long time no blog.

Just realised I haven't posted for ages. So what have I been doing? Well I've mainly been watching I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here, playing Mah Jhong on my super cheap Nintendo, wrapping Christmas presents and putting up the decorations. Even though Steve is six foot three and a half and could easily reach the top of the mirror, I clambered on the pouffe to decorate the mirror with fairy lights. Ho hum. He mumbled something about it being too early to put the decorations up but shut up when he realised I had my look of hate on. I just wanted a" thanks for doing that it saved me a job". Not cheeky back chat.
It is freezing outside. I like coming home to a nice warm house, but the walk to work is a bit nippy. In fact I've speeded up and am doing the walk in 17 minutes which is a personal best for me.

No comments: