11 October, 2008

Feet and other things beginning with f.

I had a pedicure today. My feet were covered in paraffin wax ( a rather nice sensation) and then the hard skin was skimmed off and my toe nails painted and cuticles trimmed. 
I've always thought my feet were a bit yucky and I have the very bad habit of picking at my feet. Natalie said that my feet weren't as bad as I thought they were and she could tell that I wear good (ie sensible ) shoes.  And its true I do wear good shoes. My Clarke shoes are the very antithesis of f* me shoes but so what. When I wear them I feel like I'm putting on a pair of slippers. I want comfort when  I'm walking .  I agree with Nigella Lawson, high heels are for the bedroom. If I'm going have the discomfort (I do I mean agony) of wearing f* me shoes I want to be well and truly ****'d.

No comments: