01 June, 2008

Sunday

Last night we went to Tim and Sharon's for dinner. And very nice it was too. However we left at about 10.30 because all of us was soooo tired. Its shocking. In our younger days if we all met up the we'd consider leaving at 1am an early night; Sharon and I would be quite drunk. Now it is an early night and (relatively) sober.
Sharon and Tim haven't got children either and we were all discussing how he hate it when politicians talk about families when they actually mean parents. I don't have children but I'm still part of a family.
Talking of families its my parents' birthdays next week. Although there is a 6 year age gap there is only 4 days between their birthdays. Bit inconsiderate if you ask me. Dad is a nightmare to buy for because he never wants anything but I'd feel v. mean not getting him anything.

1 comment:

H said...

Yes, my pet hate is "hard working families"!