31 May, 2008

Karma

Reading Sharon Stone's comments on China and karma made me decide that I don't believe in karma. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. I think if you are a good person if something bad happens to you, you are better equipped to deal with it. For instance you have friends and family that will help you out (just like you helped them out when they needed it) which you probably won't have if you are a selfish son of a b.
I'll give an example:
Mum and Dad are members of a local club. Dad was in the Gents and a man was in there having a bad nose bleed. There were other people there leaving him to it. Dad helped the bloke - I think he reassured he would be ok, got him more tissues - no big deal. Months later we were planning to go on holiday. We saw a nice villa on the internet and Mum e mailed the owner. The owner turned out to be the Nose Bleed Man- and he gave us a nose bleed discount. Now is that karma or just if you're nice to other people they tend to be nice in return?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How should i begin? I mean the word karma includes many explanations. It probably connected with your previous life. When we point to a bad person who will get the karma. That includes the curse or warning. But in this time you will get a karma to your self. You make a karma of your mouth. I don't know how to say in English. I understand she concerned about the right of Tibet. But the people of China are innocent. Those children are innocent. Even though she thinks China made mistakes, she couldn't blamed on the innocent people. They are not the leaders of govement. I think that lady should apoloigized to the people of China. Anyway if bad things to a good person. We will say that the karma of his previous life and this life he must do good things to pay back to cover the bad karma. Oh! Forgiving my poor English! I hope you know what I said.

Anonymous said...

I think Sharon Stone was quite right when she said the China earthquake was the result of bad karma. Burma also has much bad karma to workout.

To read more details on group karma see http://www.sentforlife.com/karma.html.