14 May, 2008

Auras.

On Monday Angela and I went to the Aura evening, hosted by Barry De Rose. Barry is a genuine, warm hearted man and it was a very interesting evening. I got the feeling that he really wants to help people -and he can't help himself in giving them a reading. I didn't feel I was being ripped off, and I didn't feel I was being fed a line. We were "encouraged" to sit in pairs and read each other auras. We had to picture the other person's name and see it in colour. Barry told us ot ask our spirit guide for help...as I write this it seems mad, but it wasn't. In fact I don't think I'm doing the evening justice. I felt that Barry thinks we have all got the ability - we just need to open up and listen. from an economic point of view it was a cheap night out - at 3 hours tea and biscuits thrown in for £5.50! I don't think Barry is in it for the money.

2 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

I'd love to hear more about reading auras, Gina, it sounds fascinating.

Gina said...

I've tried to do a better post "auras part 2" t oexplain the evening.
BTW just read your post ...I guess getting involved with idiots is all part of growing up ;0)