18 June, 2008

That dress

As I'm off work I caught a bit of "This morning". They were doing bridal fashion. The bride to be was wearing this big meringue number but had this big f off dragon tattoo down her back. Now you'd think tattoo girl would like something a more edgy to get married in wouldn't you? But there is something about that big ol' wedding dress. Now I was 30 when I got married. It was a small wedding held at a registry office. I imagined a trouser suit, or a chic designer dress. Reader I ended up in a big ol' white dress, a crown and a veil! I don't know if it is hormones or what but there is something about that white wedding dress that is irresistible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could wear a white wedding dress and take a photo to celebrate your tin wedding.

Gina said...

Mmn, I could see if I could still fit into the original one. it is in my parents' loft.