15 June, 2008

10 niggles

I ripped this from Ms Mac. its about 10 things that wind you up.

1. Whilst in the hospital I noticed that the nurse would take Steve's blood pressure, temperature without introducing herself or saying what she was going to do. A Doctor asked Steve to open his mouth, took a look and then walked away.Why? A quick explanation would have been nice.

2. Drivers not indicating.

3. Queuing up and the person being served having a chat with the cashier - and keeping us all waiting.

4. Before we got the dogs - clearing up cat sh!t in the garden, when we don't have cats.

5. Selfish dog owners.

6. Getting the washing out of the washing machine and realising a tissue had got in with the wash. White papery bits everywhere.

7. People that a strong moral view on something that doesn't affect them. For instance it is relatively easy to decide gays should sacrifice having a family if you yourself are a fertile heterosexual.

8. Women (and I'm afraid it is women) who go on and on about their diets. I've got my own weight issues (and they are boring enough) I don't need to hear yours. And we all know the answer - eat less, move more.

9. Cars blocking the garage. it rarely happens - but even that is too often.

and finally...Mr Postman, Mr Takeaway Menu Man....SHUT THE GATE! SHUT THE GATE!

And I thought I was easy going!

2 comments:

Chicken Lisa said...

No 8 - Oops! I'm very guilty of this one.. But I only tell if people ask, honest!

Ruthie said...

You are very clever keeping your list to 10.... if I started a list about things that wind me up, well, I'd be here all blooming night!!!