24 June, 2008

But I miss him!

Steve has got a (unpaid) Saturday job at Phoenix FM last night he went to the staff meeting. And although I had a pleasant evening to be truthful I'm always a little bit bored when Steve's not about. Its weird because when we are in the house together we're not often in the same room. Take now, Steve is downstairs, probably mucking about on the laptop and I'm upstairs in the computer room. I am happy in my own company ... but I like knowing he is about.
Mmmn I hope I'm not coming across a a smug married. I hate smug marrieds, they make me want to shag the husband just so I can wipe the grins off their smug married faces. I know that that might be a tad of an over reaction.
BTW I think Steve told me to pay attention when he was speaking to (at) me earlier. I didn't take him up on it (cheek!) as I wasn't sure he said it, as I was, in fact, not paying attention

No comments: