31 March, 2008

Weekend

I'm really tired. We spent the weekend in a Norfolk barn with Steve's parents and his brother Dave. We also took the dog.To every one's astonishment it was warm! yesterday we went to Wells next to Sea and walked for MILES. i do like Wells, it has a beautiful harbour and interesting shops. Its all a bit arty crafty and, best of all for us, VERY dog friendly. All the dogs are on leads which is a blessing for us, as we always keep Tom on a lead. You never know what might trigger that race instinct-but it makes it tricky when dogs that are off the lead but are not trained show an interest in Tom. Inconsiderate dog owners really get on my nerves...but I'm not going to gone on about that now.
We got home about one-ish today and my new glasses have arrived. Reader, I look blummen gorgeous..but you are going to have to take my word for that, until I upload a new photo. Specs wearers will now it takes a little while for your eyes to adjust to new glasses, but I'm used to them now.

2 comments:

Chicken Lisa said...

I used to love finding dog friendly places! Shame they are becoming more and more rare. There is nothing better than a long walk with a beer at the end where you and your dog can sit inside..

I hear there is a cafe round the back of the Carlton which is dog friendly - havent been myself though..

Gina said...

Thanks -next time I'm in leigh I'll have a look x