10 March, 2008

Celebrate

On Saturday I had the first of the Big 40 celebrations. It was a traditional Essex Girl Night out - pub and a curry. Angela and Mum presented me with a photo album of my life. That was such a sweet thoughtful gesture - it meant to the world to me. Angela gave a speech. I was spoilt with a big WAITROSE (!) birthday cake. I'm very lucky with my family and friends. I had a humongous hangover the next day ...but it was worth it.
Thanks Mum, Angela, Jean, Esther, Mads, Sally and Sharon for a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday,Gina. The party sounds marvelous!

Gina said...

Thanks Ocean.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina, I haven't checked in for a while - didn't realise it had been so long - but I just wanted to say hope you had a wonderful 40th. If it was anything like mine it was AMAZING and the best birthday ever! ;-) xXx