19 March, 2008

Today's the day...

...I finally turn 40. I got lots of cards. And lots of presents:
Money
gold bracelet
posh crystal earrings (schwarskwi something I can't pronounce it let alone spell it)
foot stuff
lip glosses
bed cover - it is huge and makes the bed look like a princess bed.
water colour paints and pad
necklace (the pendant is made of glass. As Kath and Kim would say it is very unusual and nice)
boots
chocolates
wine
photo frame (2)

Not bad eh?
Steve is taking me up to lunch. I think it will be a posh lunch because he is wearing a shirt.

8 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Happy Birthday!!

40's not so bad really is it!?

Chicken Lisa said...

Hope you had a lovely day! and an excellent lunch x

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Gina!!! Still popping by your blog, and loving it..always makes me chuckle or think,and often both.
BTW - what day in March is Ruthies Birthday..have swapped PC, and lost all that data. Please help!
PaulaBxx

Gina said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts. 40 isn't so bad!
Ruth's birthday is either 27th or 28th. Now I'm getting older my memory is going x

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of you!

Paula said...

Ha ha.........Thankx Gina!
Hope to catch up over this summer - come and see my new abode! for wine in the garden xx

Gina said...

That would be really nice

Ginax

H said...

Happy Birthday Gina - sorry it's a day late... x