25 March, 2008

Weekend


We spent the Easter weekend at Center Parcs. We had a brilliant time. My parents v. generously paid for it all for my birthday. We shared a chalet with them and Angela and her family were next door. We had views over the lake. The wildlife you see is fantastic, I even saw a rodent dear.
The weather! It turned into a snow covered winter wonderland. The photo is a view from the bungalow.
I'd recommend Center parcs to anyone. its fantastic for children, but equally it makes a brilliant break for adults. I had a facial at the Aqua Sana spa centre. it cost £55, but the level of service I got- £55 seemed cheap. I did a watercolour class that I was nervous about doing (I haven't painted for at least 25 years)but I really enjoyed it and it has inspired to me to carry on.
Steve and Dave went clay pigeon shooting. they were lucky that they did it just after a snow storm. Steve got 5 clays out of 10!
The Little Dudes were sad to leave and so was I.

No comments: