05 January, 2008

Stuff about me.

I don't make New Year's resolutions. I know that there are a lot of things I could/should improve about myself. I find it very easy to be hard on myself and think of how an ideal Gina should be. However I'm going to write down all the things I like about myself. I am one of God's little Sunbeams after all.
1. Although a queeny bitch once said that I'm not as funny as I think I am:I do think I have a marvellous sense of humour and MY jokes do make ME laugh.
2. I try to make people comfortable. I'm thoughtful like that.
3. I pride myself on being a good judge of character-most of the time.
4. I've a lot of general knowledge and "get" a lot of references in films and books. Which I then point out to the person sitting next to me.
5. If the wind is blowing in the right direction, I am kind.
6. I'm a good listener. This may backfire on the talker as I will say "But you said..."
7. A hairdresser once told me that I handle my "problem" hair very well. And I actually said "thanks" to that. Then I thought but I haven't got problem hair..I like my hair.
8. I like my hands, especially my finger nails.
9. I'm lucky. I have got a supportive, loving family. A great husband and good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny on the number5 and a good ending on the number9.
I like to read your post when you make a list.