04 January, 2008

Friday

Back to work today after having the lurgy. Actually still have lurgy-ness but am bravely battling on. Voice still not back to its dulcet lovely tones. Also have lurgy spots around my nostrils. And I'm still getting bogeys. Oh Yuk I hate having a bogey nose. Yuk YUK YUK. And according to Mr Robbo I'm snoring. He reckons that I must be really tired as the terrific snoring isn't waking me up.
Watched Blood Ties last night. It finishes next week. I really hope that they are going to make another series as I'm really enjoying it. At first I first it was a bit X files but with a vampire and only kept watching because I loved the books. Then I warmed more to the series and stopped comparing it to the books. The actors make the whole thing believable and the chemistry is good. However Henry never showed any sign of an English accent, even in the flash backs - but I'm over that now.

No comments: