02 January, 2010

Crystal Ball

I went to see a clairvoyant this afternoon. The same one I went to see in 2007. I'm going to jot down what she said before I forget:
Next year The Robbos are moving! Same area but nicer house.
That will be interesting as Mr Robbo does not want to move.
At the end of the year we will be getting a new car - through choice
In 2007 when Chris predicted we'd get a new car - it was because some one rammed into it , when it was parked, completely writing off.
I'll stay in my job, and Steve's job will be safe. I'll be changing my job within the organisation next year.
There will be a family holiday and big celebration.
It is my Dad's 70th this year and we are all going to Centre Parcs.
We will be decorating the hall and replacing the carpet.
We'll need to if we want to sell the place.
Chris picked up on the fact that Steve is involved in radio.
All the family are worriers.
Too right!
Mr Robbo is a very lovely man and that we have a good relationship and I only have eyes for him.
Well, Chris can't be expected to get everything right ....



2 comments:

Aoj and The Hounds said...

I often wonder if predictions become self-fulfilling prohecies!

Happy New Year to you!

Gina said...

To me, its just a bit of fun and to be taken with a large-ish pinch of salt.