30 December, 2009

The Noughties

When Big Ben strikes midnight tomorrow it will be an end of a decade. its true! As you get older time does go faster!
The main things that stand out for me this decade is :
Littlest Dude being born.
Little Dudes starting school.
The Robbos buying their first house.
Getting the dogs.
Dave being ill ..but getting better - thank goodness.
Fertility treatment
Changing jobs.
Starting my blog.
Completing my Open University courses.
Family trips to Centre Parcs.

And want do I want to do next decade? I want to go to Japan. I've been wittering on about it for years- time to start putting together a plan.
And if this decade is the Noughties, is the next one the teenies?

1 comment:

ocean said...

2010 Happy New Year!
Honestly, your this decade is more plentiful than mine.