12 December, 2009

Damon and Me.

I can't believe that this is my first December post. Time does fly.
I started to watch Kirstie's Home Made Christmas and to my surprise found myself shouting at the television. It was patronising and twee. It did not inspire to make presents infused with energy, time and love. Arrrgh!
I was watching MTV last night. I normally do this when a. I'm a bit drunk and b. can't be bothered to go to bed/waiting for Steve to come in. We both had our work Christmas dos last night and I got home before Steve. Blur's Boys and Girls came on. They looked so young! Then I felt a bit sad as they are the same age as me, and I looked young once as well. Told you I was a bit drunk. Steve was a bit drunk when he came in and he totally understood me when I started to babble on about my heart felt connection to Blur. Which boils to down to the single fact I 'm the same age as Damon.
Then we both fell into bed - after I took my make up off. I may have been a bit drunk but I am still a grown up.

No comments: