11 January, 2010

Yikes

I went to the Doctors a few weeks ago and she said, to be on the safe side she'd refer me to the hospital. I was okay with that and even pleased that I was getting stuff checked out. What a responsible Robbo I am. Todaywhen I got home from work there was the appointment letter for this Wednesday. I'm amazed how much I'm freaking inside. Aside from the fertility treatment (and that was by choice) I haven't had to go to the hospital since I was 6. And that was for my tonsils. I didn't like hospitals then and I've just realised that I don't like them now. Am concentrating on "living in the moment" and "being 41 not 6" and telling myself- well at least I'll get a lie in Wednesday morning.
Repeat - must be grown up, must be grown up, must be grown up...

2 comments:

ocean said...

Forgive my innocent at this time what sould i say in English. So i used my language and caulature to express a word of me 祝你早日康復.
You are more braver and calmer than me.

Gina said...

I don't think so Ocean - but I've just go back from hospital and everything is ok. hurray!