23 May, 2009

Easy going?

Angela once said that I was one of the most easy going people she knew. Angela must know a lot of mad nutters. Let me explain:
On Steve's new phone he gets his email/Twitter updates. When he wants to show me an update instead of handing me the phone, he thrusts the phone right into my face and says "Read this!" Read it? At that distance I can't even focus.

Last night
Steve: Read this!
Gina: pushing the phone back a bit: Steve can you just hand me the phone? I can't focus
Steve: Ok
Gina then reads a Twitter - big Whoop.

Little later:
Steve thrusting phone right up to Gina's face : Read this!
Gina pushes phone away so she can read the blooming thing: Steve could you just hand the phone to me next time - it makes me feel a bit giddy.
Steve: Ok


This morning:
Steve, thrusts phone into Gina's face: Read this!
Gina:FOR FECKS SAKE! WHAT PART OF HAND ME THE FECKING PHONE DON'T YOU GET? YOU FECKING IDIOT. WHEN YOU FECKING DO THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL FECKING SICK. I DON'T EVEN FECKING CARE ABOUT FECKING TWITTER. IF I FECKING CARED I'D FECKING BE ON TWITTER!
Steve: A lot of things you do make me feel sick
Gina: Oh feck off.

No comments: