21 January, 2009

My New PC

My old computer started to stand like an airplane about to take off. Steve tried ot fix it, buut it was an old computer. Steve sorted out the spare computer for me (yes, we have spare computers at Robbo World) but it took ages to bring anything up. Now I 've got a new (to me) PC and it is brilliant. Quiet and quick. I've been sorting out my book marks and thought I'd write a blog to celebrate. I've even updated my Facebook status for the first time ever.
Mmnn Facebook. I was horrified when I went on to my home page and saw all these old drinks requests and stuff that I haven't accepted because I didn't know that they were there. It all seems bit of a faff.

1 comment:

Julian Meteor said...

Steve sounds crud with computers lol
Leave him!!!!! Come away with ME !!!!!!!!!! lmao