23 January, 2009

Friday!

It was the Little Dudes's birthdays this week. They had a joint birthday tea last night. Amongst their many presents they got MP3 players. Steve showed then up to download some toons. I was impressed with their music choices - they both really like David Bowie. The Littlest Dude was walking around, listening to his player, playing air guitar. He thought he was sooo cool. I remember thinking that I was cool when I was in to Blondie. I was probably about the same age as he is now.
As I have to get up v. early during the week, I don't normally go out during the week. This was bought home to me when I realised I couldn't remember the last time I didn't change my bed on a Thursday night.(Don't panic everyone, its ok, I've done it tonight!) But how regimented is that? Must make more of an effort to go out on a school night.

No comments: