16 July, 2008

me again.

Favorite person (outside family)?
If I'm counting Steve as family which I suppose I am, it would be Sharon. I met her through Steve about 11 years ago, and she is now married to one of Steve's friends. We have been through quite a lot together (marriage, fertility, moving house.. and had a good larf as well.

Favorite food?
Kung Po prawn with cashew nuts and vegetable rice. I'm ADDICTED.

Quirks about you?

I can read extremely fast.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
Ah but who loves me most?

Any regrets in life?
I regret that when my nan died when I was a teenager and didn't have as much time for her as I used to.

Favorite Charity/Cause?
retired greyhounds.

Favorite Blog recently?
I have a few I read everyday- Dan, AOJ and the Lurchers, Hannah and the Secret Blogger.

Something you can’t get enough of?
Lie ins.

Worst job you’ve ever had?
Not the job itself but i once worked in an office full of really unpleasant people. I didn't talk to anyone during the day.

What job would you pay NOT to have?
The nit nurse.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
In a Executive Director's office. What do they do?


Favorite Bible verse right now?
I haven't got one.

Guilty Pleasure?
Crisps and red wine.

Got any confessions?
Naw, not me.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
I'd buy a piece of jewelery.

Favorite thing about your house?
I love my house. i suppose my favourite room is the living room. It looks out on to the garden.

Least favorite thing about your house?
The bathroom is a bit (!) tired

One thing you are bad at?
Sums.

One thing you’re good at?
Cooking.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
I'd relax more and worry less.

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead?
My grandparents.

What makes you feel sexy?
Erm...i don't want to answer that.

Who is your real life hero?
My mum.

What is the hardest part of your job?
The travelling.

When are you most relaxed?
When I'm sleeping.

What stresses you out?
My routine being disrupted.

What can you not live without?
Me of course! In the end it all comes down to me.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
Disagree.

Why do you blog?
I find it therapeutic. I blog for myself and it is a nice bonus if someone reads it.

No comments: