30 July, 2008

Desert Island Discs

Hannah listed her desert island discs. Here are mine and my reasons:

At my most beautiful - REM
This was the first dance at our wedding. Well we could shuffle about slow dancing to Losing My Religion!

Voulez Vous - Abba
I've loved Abba since I was six years old and they won Eurovision with Waterloo. I like the karate chop moves you can make when dancing to this song ( to the Uh -huh bit)

Bed shaped - Keane
Not really sure what they're talking about - is it dying? but I love warbling along to it. Ooooohhhh I don't think sooo.

You can't always get what you want - Rolling Stones
It played around inside my head when I was coming to terms with being "child free"

Love is all around - Wet Wet Wet
I just really really like this song. I'd like it played at my funeral- Steve is under strict instructions not to play the REM version.

Love plus One - Haircut One Hundred
it reminds me of when I was 14 and full of hormones. I really loved Nick Heywood. I was shocked watching "Bands Reunited" at how short he was.

No comments: