04 November, 2007

Sunday

I had a good time on Friday night - skipped the pills and got stuck in to the red. Well I hardly ever go out..Went shopping with Mum on Saturday and got a birthday present for Linda, Steve's Mum.
Watched a repeat of House Busters this afternoon. I love House Busters and wish they would do another series. If you haven't seen it it features a family that have some kind of problem - lethargy, bad relationships that sort of thing and 3 "experts" who have no knowledge of the house except the occupants' birth dates go round the house and diagnose the problem. Then the house owner chooses one of the experts to make alterations to the house, hoping that this will solve the problem. The experts are clairvoyants, feng shui practitioners, astrologers. And it always works! House Busters is one of my guilty pleasures. See, I'm quite innocent really.
I went to the Library yesterday and when I checked my books out they said I had an unreturned book. NOT AGAIN!!!!!They're going to look in to it and have told me not to worry...

No comments: