20 November, 2007

Another 8 things

8 things I'm passionate about (with a nod to the Lurchers)

Reading.
Not being late for the train.
Red wine
My family (including the non- human ones.)
A clean and tidy house
Snagging a bargain.
Art
Writing (not doing enough of that at all.)

8 things I'd like to do before I die:

Go somewhere secluded and tropical with Mr Robbo (although he might not want to go if he can't use his phone.)
Write a novel, even if it doesn't get published.
Grow very very old, but keep my health.
Learn French (I did French for 5 years at school, got an O level in it, but can't speak a bleedin' word of it.)
Decorate the house (not a big ambition I know but Mr Robbo is not keen.)
Travel First class ( or whatever they're calling it these days)
Learn to be able to walk in high heels.
See the England football team win the World cup - ideally in my Dad's lifetime.

8 things I say a lot:

Steve...oh I forgot what I was going to say.
Stop looking for trouble ( To Tommy who is looking out for cats.)
That's ok. Take your time, ( I say this a lot at work. I'm lying.)
Do you want to go out? (To Tommy again.)
Hello its me (when I ring most any one I know)
Big bum (muttered under my breath when someone has annoyed me.)
Take them away!!!!(asking Steve to remove naughty sweets/crisps as I am unable to stop myself eating them all.)
Wish I was a dog (as I leave for work and Tom stretches out on his bed.)


That was really hard - thinking of that lot. I've even missed the start of Property Ladder.

No comments: