28 October, 2007

Relax!

In the paper today there was an article about Lucid Dreaming - it must be in the air because I'm sure I read an article about Lucid Dreaming the other week. Basically it is making your dreams work for you. For instance a Mum wanted to sort out child care for her son. So before she fell asleep she asked "Where is there good child care?" Lo and behold she dreamt about a park near where she worked ...where there was a good child care centre.
You know what I think? I think that there is something disturbing about having to make every second count. Sleep is sleep. You're supposed to be switching off, relaxing,taking time out. Sleep is not a problem solving exercise.

BTW I've got cystitis this weekend. Not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should ask before I go to sleep "Where can I find a good man?!" LOL

Hope you're feeling better now. Cystitis is no damn fun :-(

xXx