30 October, 2007

Discomfort

I went to the Doctor's this morning. I am crippled with pain in my lower belly and back. Ok - that might be a slight exaggeration, but I don't really get pain. I get the odd heavy cold(Mum reckons I suffer more from colds because I've got little nostrils...guess I'm still her little precious)and period cramps but this ..this really blumming hurts. I think the cystitis infection has spread. I went to the Doctor and explained my symptoms and she gave me a prescription for some anti bacterials, saying that they would help with the "discomfort." Discomfort! Reader I hobbled into the Doctors. I'm in such discomfort I have even lost my appetite. People that know me (or even look at my photo in the corner) will realise that I must be in a quite a bit of discomfort to be off my food.
As ever I wonder how people who are really ill bear it.

No comments: