04 December, 2006

Reiki Magic

Just had a very intense reiki session with Claire. Put simply reiki is the love of the universe focusing on you. I normally find sessions very relaxing and all my aches and pains drift away. I have said before it seems mad, it seems like it shouldn't work but it does. Any how today Claire said that she would try a crystal grind- which is basically putting stones around the outline of your head and she placed a stone on my forehead. At first it felt so lovely, images of green and purple clouds came to mind. Then gradually I began to feel uncomfortable, my throat and arms especially. I felt like something was pressing lightly on my neck (and I hate having my neck touched - but that's another story) and my arms felt painful, like someone was squeezing them. the pain got worse and worse and in the end I had to tell Claire to stop. Claire removed the stones, except the one on my forehead. She said that it could be the force of the positive vibes (i suddenly can hear snorting of disbelief from the other side of the Atlantic- but you can't knock it till you give it a go..) Anyhow she removed the stones and I can't tell you difference it made. I gradually began to feel more relaxed and open. For the first time I had the distinct impression some one else was in the room. As i write this i do feel foolish and try to find a rational explanation - but the experience felt intensely spiritual. And no I don't take drugs, I don't smoke (anything) and I hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink. And how do I feel now - I feel relaxed and regenerated. I suppose I feel more at peace with myself. That can't be a bad thing can it?

No comments: