08 December, 2006

Coat

Met Mum for lunch today and she very sweetly offered to treat me to a new coat. I think I last bought a winter coat about three years ago. And that wasn't really a coat is it a fleecy jacket thing. it is very generous of Mum, but I secretly thought just give me the cash and I'll spend it on something exciting. You see I have terrible taste when it comes to coats. i like it in the shop and I'll like it when I get home but give me a month and I hate it. I'm brilliant at buying handbags and shoes but I've got no taste when it comes to coats. I don't even like wearing them that much. I think in a coat (I know I'm being very repetitive with the word 'coat', I'm getting fed up of typing 'coat') I look like a walking wardrobe. The only outdoor garment I like is my denim jacket. My Mum has got a good taste in coats, she has a coat, jacket and hat for every occassion and season.

No comments: