31 December, 2006

New Year's Eve

Steve is doing his last ever disco tonight. Finally the poor bloke just has his day job. it will be so nice spending New Year's Eve together again. Not that I'll imagine that we'll do much- the dogs are scared of fireworks so we would stay in anyway.

My le Creseut pot was delivered on Friday. It is small but perfectly formed. Actually I've had a rotten cold since Thursday and feel pretty ropey. I've been mainly drinking lemons and honey mixed in with lemsip.
So what will your new year resolutions be? I aim to carry on writing - and having fun with it. It would also be nice if I don't need any therapy this year. This time last year I was about to start a new job and a writing course, I was nervous. Now those things are under my belt. I'm going to try to be more open to change in 2007.

No comments: