07 February, 2011

OMG!!

We've had a long weekend off this week. Unfortunately Mr Robbo came down with a nasty cold Friday night. He tends to succumb to the bugs when he has time off, poor thing. Sunday was our anniversary and we went to see the King's Speech(v. v. good) and had a drink. We were supposed to be going out for dinner but I could tell he was feeling rough and so we went home and had a chilli loaded pizza. Chillis are always good when you have got a cold.
So , Steve is a bit fed up that he feels rough etc, so to cheer him up I suggested rather than going out today we watch a film on the telly. We watched Surveillance.
I chose it cos Bill Pullman is it and he tends to be in good films, or he lifts the film he is in. OMG!! it certainly took Steve,s mind off his cold. Even though I had my suspicions early on, the film still really freaked me out. And I can't remember the last time a film did that.

No comments: