15 February, 2011

Happy Human Girl

A few years ago I bought Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar. It was in the horror section of Waterstones, but I wouldn't call it horror - although there is a lot of killing and fighting in it. It is also funny, hip and a bit sad in places , and there is a huge cast of characters. I was quite sad when I finished it. I'd check Amazon for any more books but was there wasn't any.
On Sunday I was trawling Amazon and The Good Faries of New York has been reissued. I thought I might buy it, when to my joy I saw that Lonely Werewolf Girl has a sequel called Curse of The Wolf Girl. and I could download it on my kindle! Deep, deep joy. I've just finished reading and loved it as much as I loved the first. In fact I loved it a little bit more than the first.

No comments: