16 February, 2010

Soppy Post

I was reading my celeb stuff- one of my guilty pleasures- and it was quoting Cheryl Cole saying all the sweet things her Ashley does for her - like running her a bath and leaving messages.
That got me thinking about the stuff Mr Robbo does for me:
He buys me bottles of wine that he thinks I would like. Even though he doesn't drink the stuff himself.
Mr Robbo has set up all my family's TV and computer stuff. Very kind of him. And doesn't moan too much when they think they have broken it. and he has to go and sort it out. And it is not really broken they just didn't press the button or something.
He painted our bedroom in a colour I loved and he is not so keen on. It is quite a girly colour. And he hates decorating.
He fluffs up the cushions because he knows I like them fluffed up. I know full well that when I die he will throw them straight in the bin and lead a cushion free existence.
If I ever get stranded commuting, he will always pick me up.
He dyes my hair for me. And does a good job.

No comments: