04 February, 2010

Ideal Home Part One

I'm sure that I have mentioned before that I am a sucker for Feng Shui and clutter clearing. I'm reading this book (on my kindle! on my kindle!) and it asks you to imagine your ideal house.
So on the way to work, I've thinking about my ideal house and stuff in it.
My ideal house would be near the sea. It would be set back from the road, but the road would have pavement. As a Londoner houses that are on roads that don't have pavement freak me out. The house would be made of pale yellow bricks and have a red tiled roof with a chimney. It would have big sash windows. The path to the door would be gravel, there would be off street parking and a garage. The blue front door would have a pointy porch. There would be tubs of bedding plants in the front garden. The house would be detached but our neighbours would be very friendly.
I haven't been inside the house yet, but I know there would be dog, an aquarium and a flat screen telly.
What's your ideal house like?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ideal house huh? Well my current house was designed by us from the ground up so alot of it works pretty nice for us but.... if lottery winnings we plenty here are a few.

Finished cellar, an extra playroom for the kids downstairs, a fiber optic network, a larger garage with it's own heated work area and a home theater. ;-)