02 October, 2009

House

Back in 2000 we were house hunting. I don't know if any of you have "the house that got away". The house that if some "if onlys" could have been sorted out you'd have bought.
My if only house, was a 2 bed terraced house in a row of 3 houses. They backed on to fields, although the road they were on was a busy main road. The house was double fronted and had a very long front garden and an even bigger back garden. However inside was basic. No heating, no kitchen (!). It was the top end of our budget and needed a lot of money spending on it. Also it was a bit out of the way, and as I don't drive it could have been a problem.
Over the years I've kept half an eye on the place - people have bought and sold the house 4 times in the last 9 years. I'd love to know why. None of the other houses have been on the market - what is it about that house? Do you think its haunted? Or just too small? I prefer the haunted version myself.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I Do believe there are houses that come with bad energy (don't laugh). If you live in a neighborhood long enough you see that there are just some houses that go through MANY owners because of: money problems, loss of jobs, health problems, or death. After the 3rd or 4th owner I figure better safe than sorry.

Gina said...

Alex - I agree with you about the bad energy vibe. If I was unlucky enough to ever own a "bad energy" house I'd pay for a smudging or a space clearing ceremony to see if that helped.