04 February, 2009

Brrr and Hmmm

Brrr - Today is been the first day I've been out since Sunday as I was laid low with a tummy bug. Good job the people at work know me - because to ring in sick when London has come to a standstill with snow is a tad whiffy. Like my bathroom was, but we won't go into that. Feel loads better but am shattered.

Hmmm - agreeing to disagree. There's this bloke that me and my friend both know. And he is a very clever sex pest. By clever I mean, he does/says something and it totally wrong foots you . You're left thinking - have I taken this the wrong way ? Have I imagined that? After this happened to me twice I thought - oh no you don't sunshine and I have avoided him ever since. My friend says that apart from that he is a nice bloke. Buttocks to that, I say. I think he uses his nice bloke persona to lull you into letting your guard down. She just can't see it.

No comments: