07 February, 2009

Vampires and Werewolves.

We were watching Underworld last night. Well I was watching it and Steve was playing on his DS.
"What would you rather me a werewolf or a vampire?" I asked.
Steve actually looks up from his game and stares at me "I don't know". Steve said it as if that is the most stupid question he has ever been asked.
"You don't know?" I suppose that is the difference between a Buffy fan and a non Buffster.
Well I'd rather be a werewolf. Because a. I like dogs and wolves; b. In The OtherWorld series werewolves have super fast metabolisms and can eat loads; and c. I find the blood thing with vampires a bit icky. Really I'd like to be a Were greyhound, but I don't think that they exist.
I felt a bit sorry for Michael Sheen who was it. He and Kate Beckinsale used to be a couple, but she went off with the director. Imagine you're both got in a job in the same film, and you're thinking "Oooh that will be good, spending more time together" and she runs off with the Director. I mean I could be wrong, Michael might have been going off Kate anyway.

No comments: