31 August, 2008

Weekend

We saw REM at Twickenham last night and it was BRILLIANT. I'd go as far as to say that it was the best gig I've ever been to. There was a good mixture of well known ones, new ones and really early ones. the place had a great vibe and Michael Stipe even went in with the audience and the place just went WILD.
The only odd thing was that the Robbos went hungry as there wasn't any veggie food there. All the veggie stuff was sold out. Luckily I had made a pack lunch for the coach (when the things you do automatically once you're middle aged) so we weren't starving.
Talking of veggie stuff, AOJ suggested I might be lacking something as I'd started to crave meat. The other day Steve bought loads of FRESH veg (as opposed to the frozen stuff that I tend to use during the week) I cooked it all up and - hey presto!-not craving the meat. So I think you had something there AOJ! Which just goes to show that there is a difference in frozen and fresh nutrients (and "they" tell us there isn't).

No comments: